|Material:||Silicon Carbide||Max Temperature Of Application:||<1380°|
|Length:||1900-2700||Acid Alkaline Proof:||Excellent|
refractory kiln furniture,
Silicon Carbide square rods/pipe used in kiln furniture for tunnel kiln temperature 1200℃
SiSiC beams are more widely used than NSiC & RSiC beams at working temperature below 1380℃. It’s an ideal loading structure for most kinds of kilns with high strength & no deformation, excellent thermal conductivity & less fuel consumption.
Features of SISIC RBSIC SIC Silicon Carbide Beams
1. High Temperature resistance, SiSiC can withstand 1380C, SSiC can withstand 1600C at most.
2. High strength and excellent hardness.
3. Good Corrosion and Oxidization resistance.
4. Tight tolerance and good surface roughness.
Machining Ability of SISIC RBSIC SIC Silicon Carbide beams
1. Tolerance, the best tolerance we can control is +/-0.02mm.
2. Surface Roughness, we can polish the surface to Ra0.2um at most.
3. Special shaped rings can be made according to your drawing.
Specicifation of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
|temperature of application||C||1380|
|modulus of elasticity||Gpa||330(20C)|
|coefficient of thermal expansion||K-1*10-6||4.5|
SISIC Cross Beams is suitable for bearing structure beam in tunnel kiln, shuttle kiln and other industrial furnaces. It has the advantages of high temperature bearing capacity, good thermal conductivity, long service life, no bending deformation, long service life, etc. IT is an ideal kiln for sanitary porcelain and electric porcelain industry.
Contact Person: Alice