|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||as per customer need|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30pcs|
|Packaging Details:||woodern case|
|Application:||Self Recuperative Burners||Bending Strength:||250(20C)|
Silicon Carbide pipe Radiation tubes used for indirect heating system
For cantilevered ceramic radiant tubes, the mechanical distribution of stress can be simulated basedon the dimensions of the tubeRadiant tubes, flame tubes and recuperative burners are commonly used in heat treating furnaces as parts of an indirect heating system.
Typical applications include heat treatment of steel and powder metallurgy parts.
Radiant tubes are designed to separate the product (typically steel parts) being manufactured from combustion gases.
Advantages of ceramic radiant tube systems:
1. Increased service-life
2. Reduced maintenance costs
3. Lower energy consumption
4. Optimum efficiency
5. Excellent creep resistance up to max. application temperature of T=1380celsius degrees
silicon carbide products
• Simple installation, even in existing radiant tube systems
• Flame tubes can be made to any length by combining individual flame tube segments
• Patented flame tube segment design allows flame tube to be bent
• Reduced strain on radiant tubes due to light-weight design
• Long service life due to ceramic material SiSiC which is resistant to high temperatures